Monday, June 28, 2010

Many Firsts...

As my sister celebrated her FIRST wedding anniversary yesterday it made me reflect on ours.  Zach and I spent our FIRST anniversary in Lexington, VA at our friends Heather and BJ's wedding.  That Sunday, we wrapped up the wedding festivities and headed to
Barboursville Winery http://barboursvillewine.net/winery/ with Amanda and Scott where we spent the day wine tasting and touring the ruins.  We made our way back to Richmond for dinner at Joe's Inn http://www.joesinn.com/Fan/ a favorite Fan restuarant of ours and then Zach and I had a night cap of Dom Perignon, a FIRST for both of us and the traditional 1 year old piece of frozen wedding cake.  The Dom was a wedding gift from Cole (BIL)...thanks Cole and perfect for that special occassion but being the champagne lover I am I'll have to go back to my $20 or less bottles. Oh! and the cake was terrible...luckily we planned ahead and stopped at The Cheesecake Factory for backups!  

My FIRST blog, my FIRST wedding anniversary and my FIRST time trying Dom.

1 comment:

  1. What about your first time stopping at the KFC in Lexington??? :)

    ReplyDelete